That’s right! The more you buy, the more you talk! Find your nearest store or learn more about this promotion below.
- Buy any specially marked product.
- A recharge number will be printed at the bottom of your till slip.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of the till slip to load your free airtime top-up.
- When your total adds up to R5, your free airtime top-up will be activated (except Virgin Mobile and 8ta which activate at R10.
- Free airtime is loaded in full rand values only (e.g. R6, R7, R8). Leftover cents will be added onto your next free top-up.
- What is the Free Airtime promotion all about?
Shoprite has negotiated added value-deals with our suppliers to give you, our valued customer, the benefit of FREE AIRTIME with selected products in-store and you, the customer, get to choose from which network.
- How long until the airtime becomes active?
Normally within 48 hours. Unless there is an issue with the voucher OR the SIM card on the phone is not reachable. For example, the cellphone is switched off or the cellphones battery has died and needs to be charged.
- How do I load the free airtime?
You will need to dial the voucher code as follows for example: *130*159*vouchercode#
The delay in receiving the airtime could relate to either network connectivity or the customers cellphone is switched off.
There is no need to load the airtime. If the balance is R5 or more it is automatically loaded onto the SIM card of the customer.
If the value is less than R5 then it will stay unactivated up until the customer buys more and the balance gets to R5 or more.
- How do I check my remaining balance of airtime available?
Simply dial *130*159#
- How long is the free airtime valid for?
The airtime is valid for 90 days and any balance available will expire after that.