Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
Traditional breyani just got an upgrade with the addition of Championship Boerewors to make our Boerewors Breyani Recipe! Now that you’ve got ideas for dinner sorted, try our Gourmet Boerie Rolls Recipe for a picnic or lunchtime treat.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Place your Championship Boerewors in an oven tray with the drained peaches on top.
3. Season with salt and pepper before adding the rice and lentils.
4. Next, brown the onion in a pan.
5. Add the curry powder, chutney and water to the pan, mixing well.
6. Pour the mixture over the boerewors, covering the rice and lentils. Add more water if necessary.
7. Cover the tray in foil and bake for 45 minutes.
• 1 Pack Championship Boerewors; cut into pieces
• 2 cans of peaches
• 2 cups rice
• ½ cup brown lentils
• 2 chopped onions
• 4 tbsp. mild curry powder
• 1 ½ cups chutney
• 1 cups water
• Salt and pepper to taste