Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
Pasta with meatballs is always a family favourite but have you tried our Championship Boerewors Pasta Recipe? We’re kicking it up a notch with our twist on this classic pasta dish. For other boerewors recipes, try our Boerewors Sishebo Recipe .
1. Fry your onions in a pan until golden.
2. Fry your boerewors until almost cooked through.
3. Next, add your tomatoes and tomato paste.
4. Bring your water to a boil in a pot, adding some salt to taste.
5. Cook your pasta for 8–10 minutes, letting your sauce simmer at the same time.
6. Serve your boerewors sauce on top of your pasta with salt and pepper to taste.
• 1 pack Championship Boerewors; cut into pieces
• 1 onion; chopped
• 1 tbsp. oil, for frying
• 2 cans diced tomatoes
• 1 tbsp. tomato paste
• 250 g pasta (of your choice)
• 4 cups water
• Salt and pepper to taste