Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Track your savings with digital till slips
- Airtime deals on products you love
- Free monthly funeral grocery cover
This hearty, authentic South African recipe is equal parts filling, delicious and impressive!
1. In a pot, heat oil, sauté onion and garlic. Add cumin, paprika, coriander and curry powder. Then add the mutton pieces to brown them with the spices.
2. Add stock and tomatoes, and let it simmer until lamb pieces are soft.
3. Cut bread into servings based on your number of guests (and how much bread they like!).
4. With a sharp knife, cut out most of the soft bread in your loaf, leaving a thick wall and bottom.
5. Pour in the lamb curry and serve immediately.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.