Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Track your savings with digital till slips
- Airtime deals on products you love
- Free monthly funeral grocery cover
When winter comes knocking, beat the chill with this healthy soup recipe!
1. In a large pot, melt the margarine and fry the onions, garlic, butternut and celery sticks. Sprinkle over the cayenne pepper.
2. Pour in vegetable stock and orange juice then bring to the boil.
3. Allow to simmer for about 30 minutes or until the butternut is soft.
4. Remove from heat and blend with a stick blender or food processor until smooth.
Stir in the cream and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.