Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
Send them back to school with our easy lunchbox ideas for kids! Our Cheesy Pasta Pot Recipe is both delicious and nutritious. Plus, if your kids love cheese, you can also try our Best Cheese Toastie Recipe.
1. Boil a pot of water on high heat and add your pasta.
2. Place a pan on medium heat and add the butter and milk.
3. Slowly sift in the flour until the sauce thickens slightly.
4.Add the cheese until you get a cheesy sauce.
5.Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
6. Once your pasta is cooked, transfer it to a baking dish and pour your cheesy sauce over.
7. Take your bread bits and sprinkle them over the pasta.
8. Bake for 20 minutes before cooling and cutting into squares.