Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
This Apricot Glazed Gammon is the perfect roast pork centrepiece for your Christmas lunch! Pair it with one of our Christmas salad recipes for a deliciously easy Christmas lunch idea.
1. Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
2. Boil your Christmas gammon with the onion and thyme for 1 hour, then put aside.
3. In a saucepan, mix all the remaining ingredients together, then cook your apricot jam glaze on a low heat until reduced and thickened.
4. Place the gammon in a baking tray. Remove the skin, lightly score large diamond shapes onto the gammon.
5. Pour the glaze over the gammon and grill for 20 minutes.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.