Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
1. Preheat your oven to 200ºC. Season the beef with salt and pepper. In an open bowl, combine Maas, English mustard, wholegrain mustard, garlic, thyme, rosemary and beef stock.
2. Place beef roast in an ovenproof dish and cover with the marinade.
3. Cover with foil and place in oven for 1 hour 30 minutes.
4. Rest covered for 15 minutes, then serve with Crispy Roast Potatoes.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.