Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
All the prices and specials will be from this store.
If this isn’t your nearest Shoprite, you can select another store below.
This classic South African recipe is easy on the pocket and always a hit at the table. Potato salad is without a doubt one of the most well-known and widely loved braai side ideas and this recipe will show you why. Make it for your own braai or take it to someone else’s – they’ll definitely thank you for it!
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
2. Drain and cool, then cut into cubes and place in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, chilli powder, salt and Tabasco.
4. Pour over potato cubes, tossing gently.
5. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
6. Just before serving, remove from the fridge and stir in olives and spring onions.
7. Stir gently and serve as a side dish to your favourite braai meats.