Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
This classic South African recipe is easy on the pocket and always a hit at the table. Potato salad is without a doubt one of the most well-known and widely loved braai side ideas and this recipe will show you why. Make it for your own braai or take it to someone else’s – they’ll definitely thank you for it!
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
2. Drain and cool, then cut into cubes and place in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, chilli powder, salt and Tabasco.
4. Pour over potato cubes, tossing gently.
5. Cover and chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
6. Just before serving, remove from the fridge and stir in olives and spring onions.
7. Stir gently and serve as a side dish to your favourite braai meats.