Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
1. Preheat your oven to 180ºC. Cut slits in the potatoes, leaving the bottom still intact.
2. In a bowl, mix garlic, thyme, bacon, butter, salt and pepper.
3. Rub on potatoes and roast in oven for 30 minutes until crispy and golden – then serve with your choice of Christmas roast.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.