Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
This easy no-bake cheesecake can be whipped up ahead of your occasion and popped in the fridge to set: all you’ll need is 5 simple ingredients for this Christmas dessert recipe.
1. In an open bowl, mix the biscuits with butter and a little bit of milk – just enough to get it wet.
2. Line a tin with the biscuit mixture. In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese with condensed milk.
3. Add some of the berries, then pour on top of the biscuit mixture and refrigerate until set.
4. Garnish with strawberries and fresh mint just before serving.
Love this Christmas recipe? Try one of our easy and affordable Christmas recipe ideas.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.