Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
All the prices and specials will be from this store.
If this isn’t your nearest Shoprite, you can select another store below.
A couple of pantry ingredients make this a substantial dish that’s perfect for those who like simplicity and a bit of spice. One of the best things about this gorgeous pasta salad recipe is how versatile it is. You can pop it on the table as a side dish, prepare it for a light dinner or pack it in your lunch box for a scrumptious midday meal.
Pair this simple side dish with our juicy pork ribs.
1. Bring 3 litres of salted water to the boil in a large, heavy-based pot. Add the pasta screws to the water and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Drain the water and toss the pasta with a little oil to prevent sticking. Allow to cool completely. Transfer the pasta to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
3. Toss through the KOO Baked Beans in Chilli Tomato Sauce, cheddar cheese cubes, red pepper and the spring onion.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with rocket and serve.
• Serve this pasta warm with canned tuna for a light supper.