Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Track your savings with digital till slips
- Airtime deals on products you love
- Free monthly funeral grocery cover
When the cold weather comes calling, there’s one easy family meal you should definitely have on the menu! Try our delicious sishebo recipe, which can be made with whatever meat you have on hand.
1. Season the pork with salt and pepper. In a saucepan, heat oil, then brown the pork pieces. Add onion and garlic and allow to fry until onion is brown.
2. Add tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce, then mix well.
3. Pour in chicken stock, cover, lower the heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Gently add sweet potatoes and green beans.