Why Money Transfer?
1. Go to any Money Market counter with your RSA bar-coded ID document.
2. Ensure you have the cash amount that you want to send with you, along with the R9.99 fee.
3. The cashier will scan your ID; please ensure that your information is correct, especially your cellphone number.
4. You will be asked how much you want to send.
5. You must then select a PIN on the pinpad.
6. The cashier will hand you a till slip with your Money Transfer number.
7. Very important: The PIN that you have selected is only known to yourself.
8. Keep this PIN safe and ensure you give it only to the intended recipient, together with the Money Transfer number.
How to send money
1. Send up to R5 000 a day, or R25 000 a month for only R9.99.
2. There are no bank charges for withdrawal, it’s free to collect money at any of the Shoprite tellers.
3. Service fee of R9.99 per transaction.
4. Convenience - there is a Shoprite store within a radius of every 5km.