Skip to content Skip to navigation
Roll over
image to zoom
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 125ml

Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 125ml

Whether you need to disinfect surfaces or treat minor injuries, this antiseptic liquid is a versatile product that can be trusted to protect your loved ones. Its effectiveness in killing germs makes it an essential addition to any household.
Product ID: 000000000010137794
Keep your family safe and protected with this reliable antiseptic liquid. It can be used to disinfect cuts, wounds, and abrasions, as well as to treat insect bites. With its powerful germ-killing properties, this liquid also provides a reliable solution for surface disinfection. By killing harmful bacteria, it helps create a clean and safe environment.
Product Brand Dettol
Product Width (mm) 62
Product Height (mm) 135
Product Length (mm) 35
Product Gross Weight (g) 125
Product Volume 125ml
What's in the box 1 x 125ml Dettol Antiseptic Liquid
Unit of Measure EA
Main Barcode 60050274
Ingredients Chloroxylenol, Pine Oil, Castor Oil, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caustic Soda, Caramel, Dyes, Bleach
Usage Instructions Use diluted. Adhere to the recommended dilutions. Direction for antiseptic use: Wounds, cuts, abrasions and insect bites: wash the affected area with 3 medicine measures (one medicine measure = 5 ml) of Dettol Antiseptic Liquid (15 ml) diluted in a glass of water (300 ml). Do not apply repeatedly. Dilution for surface use: Floors and hard surface disinfection: dilute 50 ml (4 capfuls) in 1 litre of water (one capful = 12,5 ml). Apply to surface and leave on for 5 minutes. Remove by wiping the surface.
Warnings Do not use if you have eczema, a skin condition or are allergic to any of the ingredientsDo not use undiluted on your skin as severe irritation may occurDo not swallowDo not use on children under 1 year of ageDo not use near your eyes, ears, nose or mouthFor external use onlyKeep out of reach of childrenIf contact is made with eyes, wash them thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctorIf accidentally swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk, seek medical advice immediatelyDo not apply repeatedly, as repeated application may give rise to hypersensitivityKnown symptoms of overdosage and particulars of its treatment:Accidental ingestion: vomiting and diarrheaLarge quantities may cause respiratory distress, respiratory depression and cardiovascular collapseTreatment is symptomatic and supportiveAdminister a demulcent drink e.g. milkContact your doctor, poison treatment center or hospital immediately
Benefits & Features Kills germs and bacteria effectivelyProtects your family from infectionsPromotes faster healing of cuts and woundsProvides a hygienic environment through surface disinfectionPrevents infections and complications from abrasionsRelieves itching and disinfects insect bites