When it comes to grooming, the focus tends to be on the manicure but what about your pedicure routine? We’ve compiled some easy hints and tricks do that you don’t let your feet get neglected.
- Prep your feet by soaking them in warm water. Don’t soak for too long though, or your skin will soak up too much moisture.
- Use a foot file or pumice stone to scrub off any excess skin.
- Remove any leftover nail varnish then, clip and buff your toenails.
- Apply your favourite nail varnish with two coats of polish.
- Lastly, only once your nails are dry, apply some cream or moisturizer to your heels to ensure they’re soft and smooth.