Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
All the prices and specials will be from this store.
If this isn’t your nearest Shoprite, you can select another store below.
1. Preheat your oven to 200 °C and place your roasting dish in the oven to preheat as well.
2. Peel your potatoes and cut into large chunks, then boil in salted water until they are about medium – not soft, but just not hard.
3. Add the oil to your roasting tray and place back into the oven for it to heat up. In the meantime, drain the potatoes and dry well.
4. Sprinkle potatoes with flour and give the potatoes a shake so that they are fully coated in flour.
5. Add the potatoes into the hot oil and shake so that they lie in a single layer.
6. Roast for 15 minutes, shake, then roast and shake in 10-minute intervals until golden brown and crispy – and perfectly ready for your Christmas dinner!