Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
Looking for a fresh Christmas salad idea to accompany your Christmas lunch? Look no further than this deliciously easy side salad for your South African Christmas.
1. Arrange your melon cubes in a wide bowl or platter, then cover with feta and red onion.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then set aside until serving.
3. When ready to serve, finely chop the mint leaves and drizzle over the dressing.
Need more Christmas recipe ideas? Look no further than our recipes page.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.