Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
This deliciously refreshing Christmas drinks recipe is ready in minutes – and perfect if you need cocktails for a crowd! Simply increase the amounts needed for this easy rum cocktail recipe to serve more people.
1. In a blender, add fresh pineapple, pineapple juice, rum, caster sugar, coconut milk and ice cubes, and blend everything to a smooth consistency.
2. Garnish with pineapple and serve immediately.
Want more easy cocktails? View more drinks recipes for your Christmas lunch.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.