Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
This easy Christmas cocktail is deliciously fresh and whipped up in minutes! You can even make a bigger batch of this famous rum cocktail to serve as a Christmas punch.
1. Add the frozen strawberries, rum, syrup, food colouring, rum and lime juice to a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
2. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries and lime or fresh mint leaves.
3. You can substitute the rum with vodka or gin if you prefer – or add a little extra for a stronger cocktail.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele