Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
Once you’ve mastered your Christmas roast, you’ll surely be looking for some Christmas sides – so add this festive showstopper to your Christmas lunch table!
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Boil the butternut halves for 10–12 minutes.
2. In a pan, heat oil, sauté onion and 2. garlic.
3. Add spinach, peppadews, vegetable seasoning and milk.
4. Mix together and let it cook for 4 minutes. Put aside.
5. Add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese while it’s still hot.
6. In a baking tray, line butternut and stuff spinach, and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until stuffing is warmed through and lightly browned.
Looking for more easy Christmas side dishes? Try one of our Christmas salad recipes.
Original recipe by Cooking with Zanele.