Sign up, swipe & save instantly
- Instant cash savings on your groceries
- Free airtime deals on products you love
- VIP access to exclusive promotions
- Automatic competition entries
Craving perfectly crispy sweet potatoes? Look no further than this Roast Sweet Potato recipe for your Easster feast. It also pairs well with creamy coleslaw for some fresh Easter sides!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
2. Chop your sweet potatoes into 5 cm pieces then lay into a sheet tray in a single layer.
3. Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper and shake to coat evenly.
4. Roast for 40-50 minutes or until golden around the edges.